Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 19, 81 to go: Raggedy Nightgowns


2 down, 2 to go
I started cutting out matching red flannel nightgowns for Lily and Maggie.  I thought they would be cute to wear Christmas morning when they open their presents from Santa. 

Of course, if Maggie and Lily have red nightgowns, Raggedy Maggie and Raggedy Lily should too.  So I put them together with blue trim for Mags and pink trim for Lily. They are like Flora and Meriweather in Disney's Sleeping Beauty.  "Pink!"  "Blue!" Good thing they don't have wands!

I guess tomorrow will be red nightgowns--somewhat larger than these.  Time is running out on St Nicholas Day.  I wonder if I will be able to get any other jammies done in time to mail out Saturday.  Caffeine is not an option. Unless it comes in chocolate.  Hmmm. Maybe I need to make something chocolate…

No comments :

Post a Comment